Grow Together Now
Volumes 1, 2
13 Sunday School Lessons for Kids of All Ages in One Room
Volume 1: You'll equip kids with the character qualities they need to each become the person God created them to be. The first volume contains exciting, hands-on Sunday School lessons for kids that explore the character qualities of forgiveness, peacemaking, having a servant’s heart.
In these Sunday school lessons for children, kids will explore each character quality in memorable lessons that reinforce God’s foundational plan for a fruitful Christian life. Plus, the DVD includes videos that reinforce what kids learn.
With these kids Sunday School lessons, you’ll introduce kids of all ages to:
• Forgiveness—Trusting God to help me love others who hurt me.
• Peacemaking—Getting along with others.
• Servant’s Heart—Thinking of others before I think of myself.
Volume 2: This includes energizing, real-world Bible lessons that dive deep into the characteristics of humility, kindness, and cooperation. Children will investigate each character quality in significant lessons that are established in Scripture and fortify God’s foundational plan for a productive Christian life. Also, the DVD incorporates videos to strengthen what kids learn.
With these lessons, you'll introduce kids of all ages to:
• Humility—Seeing myself the way God sees me.
• Kindness—Treating others as beloved creations of God.
• Cooperation—Working together to accomplish a goal.