COMPLEMENT Leader Kit
Does your marriage feel stuck in a rut? Do you feel like you and your spouse are never on the same team? Do you want a flourishing and vibrant marriage, but wonder how in the world to get there?
Bestselling authors Jamie Ivey (host of the Happy Hour podcast) and Aaron Ivey have asked these tough questions too, and by God's grace and a lot of elbow grease, they've come out on the other side with a strong and healthy marriage. In Complement, you'll learn how you can too, as they walk you through the keys to building a satisfying and lasting marriage. With funny, real-life stories and key insights from Scripture, the Iveys can help you unite with your spouse, cheer each other on, respond the right way when you fail each other, and serve one another well—even in conflict or tough times! If you want a strong marriage (or simply to be a better better-half!), the Iveys will show you the way in Complement.
Leader Kit Includes:
- 1 Bible study book with personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions and leader tips to lead discussion within small groups
- 2 DVDs with enriching teaching videos, approximately 15–20 minutes per session, plus a brief closing session
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos
- 1 Complement paperback book
- Replace cultural lies about love and marriage with biblical insight about what God intends marriage to be.
- Be challenged to build a marriage that reflects the gospel.
- Learn how to embrace God’s mission for your family.
- Be reminded that your marriage is worth fighting for.
Session 1: What is Love? (21:14)
Session 2: Placing Courage (20:18)
Session 3: Follow and Lead (17:39)
Session 4: Fighting and Forgiving (18:48)
Session 5: Sex (19:01)
Session 6: Mission (19:44)
Session 7: Closing Challenge (3:40)